Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS PJB Bass Buddy £150n SOLD

Phantomnin

I bought this because my neighbour was complaining about the noise waking their baby, but they are now moving out.

PJB Bass buddy, only 3 months old.

Hi fi quality headphone amp. 5 band eq. Compressor, Active/passive input switch, Auz input with seperate volume control. Line out and even a speaker out if you want to use it as a micro head.

Comes with all the gubbins it originally came with : Padded gig bag, Power cables and even the 2 9v batteries if you want to use it for busking. I even have the box.

This is is Very good condition except for one tiny scratch on the top (3mm hasn't gone through the coating.)

It's bomb proof and it sounds crystal clear.

Sold for £160 or £150 for cash on collection.

Cheers

Drew

Edited by Phantomnin

[quote name='Phantomnin' post='961134' date='Sep 19 2010, 01:05 PM']I bought this because my neighbour was complaining about the noise waking their baby, but they are now moving out.

PJB Bass buddy, only 3 months old.

Hi fi quality headphone amp. 5 band eq. Compressor, Active/passive input switch, Auz input with seperate volume control. Line out and even a speaker out if you want to use it as a micro head.

Comes with all the gubbins it originally came with : Padded gig bag, Power cables and even the 2 9v batteries if you want to use it for busking. I even have the box.

This is is Very good condition except for one tiny scratch on the top (3mm hasn't gone through the coating.)

It's bomb proof and it sounds crystal clear.

Sold for £160 or £150 for cash on collection.

Cheers

Drew[/quote]
Looks like the head from a PJ Bass Briefcase.