Why become a member? ×

6 Ashdown 8inch speakers ++GONE++

JimmySims

Six Ashdown blue 8inch speakers from my two min 4x8 cabs. I've replaced them with the new black ones that are a little lighter, so I've got these six to clear out.

Perfect working order; I really should ask for money for them, but if you're willing to come and pick them up, you're welcome to all or as many as you want.

I'm in North West London at the moment, but also doing a tour with Judie Tzuke in a couple of weeks, so I can bring them along to any of those gigs (check dates on www.tzuke.com) if you buy a ticket :))

Jimmy Sims

Edited by JimmySims

[quote name='JimmySims' post='950885' date='Sep 9 2010, 06:09 PM']Six Ashdown blue 8inch speakers from my two min 4x8 cabs. I've replaced them with the new black ones that are a little lighter, so I've got these six to clear out.

Perfect working order; I really should ask for money for them, but if you're willing to come and pick them up, you're welcome to all or as many as you want.

I'm in North West London at the moment, but also doing a tour with Judie Tzuke in a couple of weeks, so I can bring them along to any of those gigs (check dates on www.tzuke.com) if you buy a ticket :))

Jimmy Sims[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
P.Md