Why become a member? ×

JUST BEEN OFFERED

tino

[quote name='tino' post='949735' date='Sep 8 2010, 06:42 PM']Gibson SG/EB3 re issue bass guitar and an Ampeg B2 bass combo amp with 15" speaker along with an Ampeg 2 x 10" ext cab.

Any idea of the value of this lot

Thanks[/quote]

what SG is it? The faded ones without case are worth least - then the SG reissue bass with normal finish, then the SG Standard reissue with block inlays and inlaid headstock. Value for the bass alone could be anywhere between £500 and £1000 depending on which model, case and condition. Some colours are rare and might add a little to the value too.

[quote name='evilLordJuju' post='949765' date='Sep 8 2010, 07:06 PM']what SG is it? The faded ones without case are worth least - then the SG reissue bass with normal finish, then the SG Standard reissue with block inlays and inlaid headstock. Value for the bass alone could be anywhere between £500 and £1000 depending on which model, case and condition. Some colours are rare and might add a little to the value too.[/quote]
Thanks

Anyone any idea on the Ampeg gear????

Thanks

[quote name='tino' post='949780' date='Sep 8 2010, 07:18 PM']Thanks

Anyone any idea on the Ampeg gear????

Thanks[/quote]
A Bass Player I know in a local Blues Band has just paid £300 for a B2 combo, and thinks he got a bargain. No idea how much the 2x10 would be worth, but I've just sold my Ampeg 4x10 for £200. Hope this helps a bit. :)