Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble 100 1X15 £165 ono pics added

holio.cornolio

I'm selling my Rumble 100 1X15. It's 2 years old, in very tidy (some would say mint) condition. No snags tears or scuffs to the carpet covering. It's been lightly gigged and rehearsed and never seen any abuse. Everything works as it should, and given a bit of a hoover over the carpet covering, you'd be hard pressed to tell it wasn't brand new.
Don't be fooled by the meagre power rating, this amp will cope perfectly well with small gigs, and has held it's own admirably against 2 guitarists and a drummer. It's big, but relatively light weight and easy to transport. Fits easily in the back of a Seat Altea, and also went into the boot of my (cough) prius without problem. Please PM me with any questions. I'm in north Essex, but I travel a bit so delivery COULD be an option, or I can ship by TNT at cost (about £15 at a guess).
DON'T BE SHY - I WON'T BE OFFENDED IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER. These are around the £300 mark new and worth every penny at that too.

Here are some pics. As you can see, all she needs is a hoover over to be showroom fresh. Scuff to plastic corner protectors shown in the interest of absolute honesty.

So Come on...[attachment=60761:MPG_4246.jpg][attachment=60762:MPG_4247.jpg][attachment=60763:MPG_4248.jpg][a
ttachment=60764:MPG_4249.jpg]

Edited by holio.cornolio

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='holio.cornolio' post='984160' date='Oct 11 2010, 10:26 AM']BUMP! As it says, ONO. Don't be shy. We all have a different view of what NEAR really means and I for one, celebrate that variety! Make me an offer, make me laugh, you might even make my day.[/quote]

i pmd you an offer and can collect!

Rich.

[quote name='dumelow' post='1010531' date='Nov 3 2010, 11:05 AM']hi, im struggling to find a manual for this amp it appears its been discontinued, how much does it weigh roughly??[/quote]
Sorry for the delayed reply. I'd say this is in the region of 20kg. It has a strap carry handle on top, and carrying it that way is feasible, albeit awkward. It's a comfortable 1 person lift, and I'm a 5'9 10 stone weakling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...