Why become a member? ×

Breedlove Atlas AC250-CR electroacoustic, PRICE DROP to £325...

This is one of the original Korean-made Atlases, brilliant 'jack-of-all-trades' electro with a very comfortable action and body size, which comes with a custom-fitted (as in, by the factory) Hiscox LiteFlite case.

It's in very good condition, as you can see - there's some light pick marks from strumming on the front and it's somehow picked up a perfectly circular ding about 1mm across just below the bridge, but apart from that it's in fantastic nick!

A thousand words, and all that:

The name on the hardcase should come off with a bit of isopropyl, if I get interest in it on here I'll take it off myself; looking at trying to get £375 for this, which is about half what you'd pay for one new without the case! I'm in Staffordshire at the minute (Cannock kinda way, to be precise) but shall hopefully be down in Warwickshire in the next week or so.

EDIT: price drop to £325!

Edited by Ian Savage

Any interest in a JJ goldtop special? Splitable P90 size humbuckers, case & cert, Sperzel machine heads. I bought it at a music show about 4 or 5 years ago, but it's just not been used much and I could do with a modern, smaller bodied acoustic. Value-wise I paid £650 + £55 for the case with a 'show discount'. I'm in North Oxon (by J10, M40) so not too far apart of you wanted to meet up.

Edited by Ancient Mariner