Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot V6 bass Head and flight case for sale

RobinTaylor

Hey all,

I've been umming and ahhing about whether to sell my beautiful Trace Elliot V6 amp for some time. Have never been able to go through with it before but the time has finally come I think. Best be rid of it before I change my mind again!! The amp is amazing but it just doesn't get used enough to justify holding on to it (with my current financial situation anyway).

The amp is in perfect working condition and is immaculate due to it being kept in a custom built Trace Elliot flight case, also included. I took it out the flight case to take pictures but it fits like a glove and can obviously be kept in the case permanently so no need to remove it for a gig.

General spec is as follows.

400 all tube watts
All tube pre-amp
3 band passive eq with Pull-shift Mid
Deep and Bright tone switches
XLR DI on the front panel Pre/Post switchable
Effects Loop.
Line out on rear.
2 or 4 Ohm selectable

I recommend looking on Harmony Central for more reviews if needs be but I imagine you lot probably know more about these amps than I do!

I really don't want to ship this so pick up only please. Or if you cover my petrol I may consider dropping it round for you if you are within roughly 50 miles of Huddersfield.

£650 ono.

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/53570840@N07/sets/72157624866039662/"]Trace Elliot V6 pictures[/url]

[attachment=58000:4th_Augu...2009_001.jpg]
[attachment=58001:4th_Augu...2009_002.jpg]
[attachment=58003:4th_Augu...2009_003.jpg]
[attachment=58005:4th_Augu...2009_005.jpg]
[attachment=58006:DSC01699.JPG]
[attachment=58007:DSC01701.JPG]

• 8 months later...