Why become a member? ×

Pedals for Sale

Finbar

Okay, so I bought these brand new the other week, they're in mint condition. Will supply both with original box and whatever manuals and paper gubbins came with them. The pictures come straight off the internet, but the things are in mint condition. Been on my board for a couple of weeks, used at three band practices where they didn't see much use!

The first item is an MXR SuperComp compressor. Neat little pedal, very compact as you'd expect from MXR, built like a tank so I can't see it breaking - glow in the dark ^_^ Hah.. Has a Sensitivity control, an Attack Level control, and an Output level control. Has those little ruber things with it that go over the knobs, if you like that kind of thing. Pretty much self-explanatory really. No problems with it, I just found that compression isn't for me. I'm happy with my raw manly sound! There is velcro attached to the bottom of this to fix to a pedalboard, but this is easily removed should you not want it.

[u][b]SOLD[/b][/u]

The second item is a Danelectro Wasabi Forward/Reverse Delay. Bit unconventional, but I bought this due to having tried one that a friend had and loved it. Really natural delay sound. It has an on/off button with a separate tap tempo button, and all the usual things you'd expect such as mix, repeats etc. All wrapped up in a metal casing, with really obvious on/off/tempo lights. It is pretty heavy. There's also a reverse button to put all the delays backwards. Anyway, it's actually pretty good, but I'm going to let it go because the velcro doesn't stick to the bottom of it very well, and it doesn't fit in with my new plans for delay pedals :huh: I could maim the bottom of the pedal to make it stick, but I'd rather let someone use it nicely! Stupid sounding reason, eh!

£50 shipped

Also added to the pile is a not-brand-new OD-20 distortion modeller twin pedal. This has lots of battle scars in the form of paintwork scratches, but still performs exactly as it should. Velcro on the bottom. Not amazing on bass, but I reckon it could do some good sounds with a blender. Goes from very very high gain metal sounds to fat synthy distortion (though most inbetween sounds a bit iffy). I'll get pictures if asked, though it is on my board at the moment in our practice room. Lots of features/models/sound variety. Selling as I got a Hyperpak which has the sound I'm after in it. £65 posted.

I'll accept personal pickup with cash (I'm in Sheffield), cheque or paypal. Please note that buyers using paypal will be asked to add on a few quid to cover the fees though :)

I'm also looking for trades - mostly after a Boss DD3 or DD5. Also looking for interesting distortions (looking for a very grindy kind of tone that lets a lot of bass through. None of this fuzzy stuff) as well as possibly a blend loop doodad. Or anything else you can think of!

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by Finbar

Reliable, sure - it's all metal construction in the cashing and the buttons. The buttons could possibly do with being a little bigger, I'll admit, but unless you have real co-ordination problems, you'll be fine - you can hit those little round metal switches on other pedals, right? ;P The pedal is bigger than it looks though, it has a funny footprint. I'll try and sort a picture with it next to a Boss one for comparison.

Edited by Finbar

Right, I don't have access to my pedals at the moment, they're in our practice room. However, this is a picture from one of our gigs of our guitarist's board. Hopefully it should be enough! Made me realise the pedal doesn't look as big as I thought! But yeh, you'll get an idea of the size of the buttons. You can see his Wasabi delay between his FM4 and DD3.

Edited by Finbar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...