Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Tanglewood TEB-12 30" Hollowbody

derrenleepoole

Putting up for sale my Tanglewood TEB-12 30" scaled hollowbodied bass guitar to fund the purchase of another instrument. Not sure of it's true age as there is so little information about them on the old interweb. Despite this, it's in cracking shape with very little wear and everything works as it should.

Basically it's 30" scale, really well balanced and quite light. Features a nice fat single coil humbucker for the neck pickup and mini humbucker for the bridge. The sale of mine will include a Comfort Strapp and plastic straplocks (metal ones were too noisy). It's fitted with La Bella shortscale flatwounds and I'll even chuck in a set of used Rotosound Blacks too. The bass has a nice big fat bluesy tone but I have managed to get it funky as well!

I'm ideally looking for £150 inclusive of postage anywhere in the UK - £130 collected. No trades please. I would rather not post overseas but will do so if required, but I'll need to quote for it. The bass will be really well packed - I've sold a fair few in my time, and will be sent via works courier and insured.

Let me know what you think. Derren.

Edited by derrenleepoole