Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** Warwick WCA 411-4 PRO 600W/4 Ohms

discreet

** SOLD ** SOLD ** SOLD **

PRICE DROP TO [b]£250![/b] Warwick WCA 411-4 Pro 600W/4 Ohms 4X10 Bass Cab. First up, some spec:

* 4 X 10" Custom Drivers
* 600W RMS / 4 Ohms
* 1 HF horn with attenuator (adjustable 0-100%)
* Frequency response (-3dB) 50Hz-15kHz
* Low Frequency (-10dB) 40Hz
* Sensitivity (1W/1M) 106dB
* MAX SPL 130dB
* X-over (horn high pass) 4.5kHz
* Ported cabinet
* Weight: 86lbs/39kg
* Dimensions: 26.5 x 23.8 x 19 in (675 x 605 x 485 mm) HxWxD

Now some pics:

I've owned this for three months and I've not gigged it or rehearsed with it. It is in totally pristine 'as new' condition with no faults or damage. I've used it for home practice only, and I would guess the drivers aren't even properly broken in yet. This is the 411-4 Pro 600W RMS/4 Ohm version, max SPL 130 dB. Would be perfect if your amp is 500W/4 Ohms and you're looking for a full-on one-cab solution, for example.

It's not one of your 'boutique' cabs for lightweights and people who like to use public transport, obviously :) but Warwick are well-known for their build quality, and this would make a very reliable, rugged and totally professional workhorse for a proper gigging bass player. And it sounds fantastic, by the way. And loud!

These cabs normally sell for around £449-£475 new, as far as I can Google. I'm selling for [b]£250[/b]. This is silly money for a cab of this quality! Would prefer pick-up with cash on collection, but willing to consider other options if necessary. I'm in Forest Hill/Sydenham, SE London, near the A205 South Circular. I WILL DELIVER within M25 area and maybe further for a bit of petrol money!

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by discreet

[b]B[/b]ring [b]U[/b]p [b]M[/b]y [b]P[/b]ost for price drop to [b]£250![/b]

FYI, I contacted warwick.de for some 411-4 Pro driver information, and got this:

[url="http://shop.warwick.de/product_info.php?info=p897_Speaker-f-r-211-Pro---411-4-Pro.html&language=en"]http://shop.warwick.de/product_info.php?in...amp;language=en[/url]

It has been suggested that Warwick-branded Eminence drivers are used in these cabs.

I'm trying to get Warwick.de to confirm or deny. Should be Eminence at that price! 119 Euros?? Watch this space. :)

Edited by discreet