Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Total Watts

5 Neutral

About BenR24

  • Birthday October 24

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. i might be willing to sell off my bb435 in great condition with the view to go to a p35 as my bass for all time, not been on for a while but skim reading through theres quite a few looking for a potential 435. It is a lovely bass which is why i'd happily settle with a p35 for the 'long term' (until i see something else as always)
  2. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a forum which requires at least 1 post to view.
  3. This post cannot be displayed because it is in a forum which requires at least 1 post to view.
  4. I personally love the 435 for the price point I think it’s great, feels lovely and high quality finish, like it doesn’t feel cheap. Also used it on live recordings and have had plenty of good feedback on the sound, however did use some pedals. But regardless has been great and have given plenty of use and gigging about with it. Only thing was the D string nut was a tad loose and rattled which I think I’ve seen someone else mention but was an easy easy fix with a bit of glue.
  5. Hi, sorry to barge in on the convo, I have a bb435 and was wondering if there would be much noticeable upgrade if I went to a 1025x or should I wait a bit more and get a p35?
  6. Hi, Wanting to sell my Fender Classic 60s Jazz bass only purchased last year, and is brilliant no scuffs or dings! However, I just don't use it enough as I prefer 5 strings for what I do mainly. Really love its look and playability, but I need the money more at the moment. Comes with SKB hardcase which has seen some wear but is still in great working condition and has locking key. Any more info just PM me, more info https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/electric-basses/jazz-bass/60s-jazz-bass/product-013180.html?rl=en_US available to collect from West Sussex (horsham)
  7. might put my BB435 up for sale if anyones interested? sorry if im not allowed to post this!
  8. Cheers, I have a mastatron now so not sure if i'm better off getting a stand alone octave now or this
  9. Hi, so ive been waiting patiently for sometime now, do you think it’s worth just buying a manta full price new? thanks, Ben
  10. Oh you meant the Cog t16, sorry I was talking about an Octamizer
  11. I have one for sale near me for a decent price, I must just go for that and if I see something else come up ill have a look at resell
  12. ok so would the t16 fair up well against the mxr BOD, Octamizer etc? Actually when I asked last there was a 6 week wait or something but i'd need it soon.
  • Create New...