Why become a member? ×

Ashdown, VHT, Orange and an unnamed cab

TomTFS

Ashdown ABM 300 Evo II SOLD

Unnamed 2x12 cab, flightcased
I don't know anything about this really, looks a bit like a Marshall 1922, very sturdily made.
However I THINK it may be a bass cab as it is ported along the bottom. Unfortunately I know no more I'm afraid.
Has "The Bogus Brothers" sprayed on the flightcase so it's been around a while.
[color="#FF0000"][url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x12-Guitar-cab-Flightcase-Like-Marshall-Orange-/300496111442?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item45f6f6c752#ht_500wt_1156"][color="#FF0000"]ON EBAY NOW, HERE.[/color][/url][/color]

VHT 2x12 Cab
Celestion vintage 30s, has pop out casters and a makeshift cover made from an old marshall one cut to size.
Almost identical to a Mesa 2x12. Best sounding and most portable guitar cab I've seen.
Looking for £280 or offers?

Orange Tiny Terror
Not convinced I want to sell this yet. Very loud for a guitar amp the size of a toaster. Gain Tone and Volume controls, switch for half power. Comes with official Orange case, and box and manuel. £250

Offers on everything. Trades possible but im not looking for much at the moment. Shipping not included I'm afraid.

Edited by TomTFS

[quote name='TomTFS' post='928068' date='Aug 17 2010, 09:47 PM']Ashdown ABM 300 Evo II
325 watts of bass amp. Lots of EQ options, tube "grind" blend, sub octave. Can keep up with two very loud 100watt tube guitar amps and a silly-loud drummer. Only fault is the input gain knob has been replaced with a non official one. £300?

Unnamed 2x12 cab, flightcased
I don't know anything about this really, looks a bit like a Marshall 1922, very sturdily made.
However I THINK it may be a bass cab as it is ported along the bottom. Unfortunately I know no more I'm afraid.
Has "The Bogus Brothers" sprayed on the flightcase so it's been around a while. £130 for both?

VHT 2x12 Cab
Celestion vintage 30s, has pop out casters and a makeshift cover made from an old marshall one cut to size.
Almost identical to a Mesa 2x12. Best sounding and most portable guitar cab I've seen.
Looking for £280 or offers?

Orange Tiny Terror
Not convinced I want to sell this yet. Very loud for a guitar amp the size of a toaster. Gain Tone and Volume controls, switch for half power. Comes with official Orange case, and box and manuel. £250 ON HOLD

Offers on everything. Trades possible but im not looking for much at the moment. Shipping not included I'm afraid.[/quote]

any idea what speakers are in the unnamed cab, also a picture would be great!

I'm based in Leeds, very near the Brudenell Social Club if any of you have ever played there.
Here's some pics of the 2x12:

The stickers will come off the case easily.

No idea what the speakers are I'm afraid, nothing written on them anywhere.

Edited by TomTFS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...