Why become a member? ×

Some cabs and pedals

Unnamed 2x12 cab, flightcased
I don't know anything about this really, looks a bit like a Marshall 1922, very sturdily made. Has "The Bogus Brothers" sprayed on the flightcase so it's been around a while.
[color="#FF0000"][url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x12-Guitar-cab-Flightcase-Like-Marshall-Orange-/300496111442?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item45f6f6c752#ht_500wt_1156"][color="#FF0000"]ON EBAY NOW, HERE.[/color][/url][/color]

VHT 2x12 Cab
Celestion vintage 30s, has pop out casters and a makeshift cover made from an old marshall one cut to size.
Almost identical to a Mesa 2x12. Best sounding and most portable guitar cab I've seen.
Looking for £280 or offers?

EHX Small Clone - Withdrawn
EHX Small Stone - SOLD
Boss NS2 Noise gate - SOLD
Line6 DL4 - SOLD

Orange Tiny Terror
Not convinced I want to sell this yet. Very loud for a guitar amp the size of a toaster. Gain Tone and Volume controls, switch for half power. Comes with official Orange case, and box and manuel. £250

Ashdown ABM 300 Evo II SOLD

Boss PW10 Modelling Wah
Different types of wah pedal, 3 presets plus whatever the knobs are set to, all footswitchable.
Also has some distortions and fuzzes built in. £60

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz
Volume, Gain and a 6 way selector switch. Switch basicly makes the fuzz more intense and more compressed. £40

EHX Metal Muff.
Like a big muff, but 3 band EQ, plus footswitchable "top Boost". £40

Offers on everything. Trades possible but im only really looking for a sansamp. Shipping not included I'm afraid.

Edited by TomTFS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...