Why become a member? ×

Gone pending the usual Spector USA NS5 XL LTD ED, mint condition

nobodysprefect

Bought from GreeneKing in [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85203&"]this thread.[/url]

Only selling because I can't switch between fivers and sixes any more. I miss notes and it's rather embarrassing. Also, once you get to explore the chording options with a good six...

It's the dog's bollocks. I think this is the best of the 4 USA Spectors I've had. Gets the lowest action, has the best tone, the best looks, perfect balance & ergonomics, string to string balance is as good as you could hope for. And it's VERY versatile thanks to the East pre-amp. I must again stress the incredibly low, buzz-free action. I've not been able to get the same 'low action, good tone' combo in Roscoes, Skjolds, Smiths, F basses, Dingwalls or my other USA Spectors. Of course, raising the action is also an option, to better utilize ghost notes or to allow more leeway in plucking technique.

Just doesn't have the high c string.

Looking to get GBP2000 for it. The high gloss and redwood/walnut body are USD1900 worth of options on a new NS neck-through bass, so a new one similar to this could be ordered, but at a considerable cost, considering the list price on USD5799 plus abovementioned options... Also included is a letter of authentication and a mint Spector hard case.

Will snap pics when the skies clear later today, or tomorrow at the very latest, but in the mean time, there are good pics in GreeneKing's thread.

....And I need to be off to work early today, so no pics. Tomorrow, eh?

Trade options:
* A 6. Mostly interested in sixes with thunder and sizzle - Moduli, Zon etc or maybe something in the Fodera direction - STRs with humbuckers would fit the bill.
* A 4-banger that'd be stupid easy to flip + cash.

Edited by nobody's prefect