Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb 5 NT 2005 SOLD

jhunterg@gmail.com

2005 Warwick Thumb 5string NT
Bubinga body 5-piece ovangkol/bubinga Neck-thru design
26 frets, MEC active J/J pickups, 3-band active preamp
(Also Includes hard rock flight case, user kit, trust rod, strap locks and wax)

Apart from one small dink on top this bass is in very good condition
has been frequently waxed and serviced, she's well looked after and has served me proud
I'm sad to see this beautiful bass go but needs must, I've now also dropped the price to £1100 ono

will also trade this for a MIA 62 Fender re-issue

please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
for more info, viewings are welcome and collection is preferable but I will also consider delivery if the price is right.

Edited by [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='[email protected]' post='936307' date='Aug 25 2010, 07:34 PM']BUMP £1000 Anyone??[/quote]

Would you be up for doing a swap for a couple of weeks? I have a 78 jazz id be willing to swap. Ive never tried a thumb, but would like to give this one a go as the pups-position/NT/bubinga thing all doin it for me.

If not, then just consder this a bump for a cracking looking bass!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='bassmeg' post='936319' date='Aug 25 2010, 06:41 PM']Would you be up for doing a swap for a couple of weeks? I have a 78 jazz id be willing to swap. Ive never tried a thumb, but would like to give this one a go as the pups-position/NT/bubinga thing all doin it for me.

If not, then just consder this a bump for a cracking looking bass![/quote]

cheers bassmeg
she plays and sounds as good as she looks if not better, especially if your coming from a jazz bass you will get on well with the neck.
Im more of a p-bass man myself, but if you can send me some snaps off the Jazz to have a butchers that would be ace
Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...