Why become a member? ×

A NEW TYPE OF CORRESPONDENCE LESSON!

devinebass

[b]A new kind of correspondence lesson…[/b]

Due to Internet limitations within certain parts of the globe I am also offering personalized correspondence lessons. What do I mean by personalized? If you’ve had correspondence lessons before I’m sure you know the pitfalls… you give a guy £££ and in turn he sends out the same old pre-recorded lessons that he sends to everyone else, not taking into consideration where you are as a player or what you need to be looking at specifically within your practice schedule to take you to the next level.

My correspondence lessons are completely different. Initially I ask you to email me an audio example of your playing (mp3 etc) and from that we’ll decide on which area of study to focus upon. For each correspondence lesson you take I will send you a video tutorial recorded specifically for you and a PDF file with all the exercises and examples written out for reference purposes. Within each video I will demonstrate examples of the exercises I have given you to work on.

The time you can take between each lesson is totally up to you but normally I recommend around a week to two weeks. Once you’ve finished a lesson you will email me an example of you playing the exercises I had given you, I’ll listen to your progress then record a new video lesson for you.

Each correspondence lesson is £10 but must be booked in blocks of four (£40).

Many concepts can be covered including-

-Improvisation

-Walking bass lines

-Technique building

-Harmony

-Ear training techniques

-Developing a strong rhythmical concept

-Structure

Cheers, Scott.

[url="http://www.scottsbasslessons.com"]http://www.scottsbasslessons.com[/url]

• 2 weeks later...