Why become a member? ×

8 String Mazeti Prototype, 3 band Ative, With Hard Case

mike.march

Helloo !

Here you have my 8 String Mazeti Bass !

I Bought it about a year ago from Bernie Goodfellow as it was a bass that impressed him at a show he went to and when I heard it, I had to have it ! Saying this, I have only played it a handful of times since i've had it, and i just cant justify keeping it ! I don't know alot about this guitar but i was told it is a prototype at a show in frankfurt ! I do know however . . . . IT SOUNDS AWESOME !

It has 3 band active EQ, natural finish, and i belive the finger board to be rosewood

I am really looking to trade for an USA made Fender Jazz bass but let me know what you've got as something in the Jazz bass style may appeal to me !

Cheers !

[attachment=55152:25072010051.jpg]

[attachment=55154:25072010052.jpg]

[attachment=55155:25072010054.jpg]

[attachment=55157:25072010056.jpg]

[attachment=55158:25072010055.jpg]

Edited by Mike_M

[quote]I don't know alot about this guitar but i was told it is a prototype at a show in frankfurt[/quote]

Mazeti's are one of those rebadged far-eastern brands, they also go by the name of Wolf iirc. Used to see them on ebay loads for about 250 quid, get a good writeup by all accounts :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Waldo' post='913314' date='Aug 2 2010, 10:39 PM']Mazeti's are one of those rebadged far-eastern brands, they also go by the name of Wolf iirc. Used to see them on ebay loads for about 250 quid, get a good writeup by all accounts :)[/quote]

Thanks for the info ! I paid £350 for this about a year ago, so now going to put it up for sale as well since there has been no trades offered at all !

Would like £300 for it really !

Cheers

Edited by Mike_M