Why become a member? ×

FEELER - GENZ BENZ 610 XB - Trade

nugget

This is only a feeler as I realy do love this cab.

The sound is amazing, i went through a lot of cabs before setling on this, the 610 with massive bass ports moves so mch air - it remains totally crisp and clear even at loud volumes it never farts out. The best thing about this is that you get real clarity and deep bass that cuts through the band in a gig without having to play too loud if that makes any sense? Moving it around is extremely simple due to its tilt back wheels - I find it easier to move around than a 410.

I play in a pub covers band and this think just rocks, the only problem is that as a 5 piece band we are often tight for space and the GB takes up quite a bit of room and we do need to stack amps to squeze into some venues. SO I'm thinking about trading this babe in for a pair or 210s, one 210 and 115 or 210 and 410 etc. The idea being that I could just take the 210 to the tiny gigs. unfortunately I dont have the spare cash to go out and buy a quality 210 as a spare cab without shifting this.

I'm open to any offer but I'm not interested in Ashdown, Trace as they dont really work for me....

I've got a van so can deliver

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Bass+Amp/product/Genz+Benz/610-XB+Cabinet/10/1"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...XB+Cabinet/10/1[/url]

Edited by nugget

Great cab! Have a free bump!
Have you thought about replacing it with the Genz Benx Neox212T? That'd probably do the job for you...! Loud, great tone, compact and light :)

[quote name='cetera' post='906854' date='Jul 27 2010, 11:25 AM']Great cab! Have a free bump!
Have you thought about replacing it with the Genz Benx Neox212T? That'd probably do the job for you...! Loud, great tone, compact and light :)[/quote]

let me know if you ever get bored with your 212 !!!!
I'm still trying to resist your Tech 21 amp, that's a bargain- even though I really love my Nemesis and it would feel like I'm cheating on it....

• 3 weeks later...