Why become a member? ×

Ampeg B410HE ---- £150

Bassman101

For Sale/Trade is my Ampeg 410

Due to transportation issues and leaving my band, i wont be buying a head to use it with, I do want a trade on this, not a sale.

Its a good cab, i used to use it with a B2RE in the local rehearsal space, and it really did surprise me!, it was very, very good.

Defects ----- It is a bit tatty looking, So it has a few scuffs and vinyl rips, but nothing hanging lose etc.

Trade wise, im looking for something P shaped, But hit me up with any offers. - not looking for anything to expensive obviously, maybe a squier?

Ive found what i want bass wise, and so will now sell this for £150 firm

Thanks alot :)

I will get pictures up if anybody is interested :rolleyes:

Edited by Bassman101

[quote name='Bassman101' post='905841' date='Jul 26 2010, 02:23 PM']For Sale/Trade is my Ampeg 410

Due to transportation issues and leaving my band, i wont be buying a head to use it with, I do want a trade on this, not a sale.

Its a good cab, i used to use it with a B2RE in the local rehearsal space, and it really did surprise me!, it was very, very good.

Defects ----- It is a bit tatty looking, So it has a few scuffs and vinyl rips, but nothing hanging lose etc.

Trade wise, im looking for something P shaped, But hit me up with any offers. - not looking for anything to expensive obviously, maybe a squier?

Ive found what i want bass wise, and so will now sell this for £150 firm

Thanks alot :)

I will get pictures up if anybody is interested :rolleyes:[/quote]

I have a B2R and am looking for a 4x10 to replace the 1x15 I currently have.
Where are you based?
Cheers

Edited by CreetzeCarter