Why become a member? ×

withdrawn

Markbass Micromark and Tweeter
[attachment=55006:micromark.jpg]

This amp is perfect for anyone requiring a Markbass tone from a highly portable amp and is a significant saving on the cost of a new one which would be about £500 with the tweeter.

I thought the speaker was a bit flappy playing through it with an active bass at high volume and therefore I would prefer for anybody interested in it to to come and give it a test to make sure it fits the bill but I can post at cost if needs be.
I'm located in Liverpool.

Ed.

Edited by edstraker123

[quote name='edstraker123' post='914536' date='Aug 4 2010, 07:44 AM']Yes it is - had a busy weekend - But will go to Ebay tonight.[/quote]

Hi. I am interested. Please explain the flapping problem a bit more. Is the speaker OK or do you think its damaged in some way?
Cheers,
Stewart

[quote name='Svengali234' post='914724' date='Aug 4 2010, 11:14 AM']Hi. I am interested. Please explain the flapping problem a bit more. Is the speaker OK or do you think its damaged in some way?
Cheers,
Stewart[/quote]

Hi Stewart,
No the speaker isn't damaged - there is just a vibration at higher volume. I have just played my Italia bass through it and this only happens with the volume at 3 quarters of the maximum but happens earlier with my Lodestone with higher output pickups. I think I'll try and get it checked out by a markbass service centre as it shouldn't do this at this price. I'll relist the amp when I'm sure it is o.k.

Regards,
Ed.

[quote name='edstraker123' post='915264' date='Aug 4 2010, 07:07 PM']Hi Stewart,
No the speaker isn't damaged - there is just a vibration at higher volume. I have just played my Italia bass through it and this only happens with the volume at 3 quarters of the maximum but happens earlier with my Lodestone with higher output pickups. I think I'll try and get it checked out by a markbass service centre as it shouldn't do this at this price. I'll relist the amp when I'm sure it is o.k.

Regards,
Ed.[/quote]

Ed. Thanks.

I will be using it for practice and won't be hammering it. If you are interested in doing a quick deal (I go on hols on Saturday), let me know.
Cheers,
Stewart