Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Pedal Board, Power Brick and Limiter/Enhancer

DaveMuadDib

Ok, following on from my last post where I mentioned I've been scammed by ebay (thanks paypal!!), I'd like to also point out that I walked away from the £20 I withdrew from the cash machine today. Sometimes you make your own bad luck :rolleyes:

So to recoup my own stupidity, I'm selling my old pedal board, Maplin 5-way 9V Power Brick, and Behringer Limiter/Enhancer as a bundle for the princely sum of...

[b]£20 delivered.[/b] Yes, for all 3 as one bundle, all of which cost me £20 a pop back in the day. Nice little starter kit :lol:

This is a heavily modified (shall we say) effects pedal board. Good solid construction, the base felt was naff so I ripped it straight out and replaced it with some heavy duty velcro, which I will include in the purchase. (Picture below, some pedals not included and are only shown for effect.)

The Limiter is a great behringer pedal, which some reviews I've read claim to be actually better than the boss equivalent. The 9V battery plug was only half soldered in when I bought it, but it's been running fine off the power brick anyway! :)

The Power Brick is the good old maplin standard. 5 connectors for powering 5 9v boss-type pedals.

[attachment=54666:board.jpg]

[attachment=54664:brick.jpg]

[attachment=54665:limiter.jpg]

Edited by DaveMuadDib