Why become a member? ×

Full HK Audio PA system SOLD PENDING THE USUAL.

Got no use for this anymore so it's all up for sale.

All pictures are stock google images until I can find the power lead for my camera!!

The whole system works perfectly and provides stunning clarity with very impressive SPL's.

First up...
[b]HK Audio ELIAS active PA system[/b]
Consists of two subs and two satellite speakers with adjustable poles. If you have never heard a HK Audio PA, then I'd suggest you A/B them against another reputable make and I'm sure you'll be extremely impressed.

Back of sub....

Each sub has three separate amps which run the sub, the tops and a third amp to double up on the tops or run a separate monitor.

[b]Peavey RQ2314 mixer[/b]
14 Channel mixer.
All channels working as they should. Comes housed in a custom made cabinet.

[b]Aphex 104 Aural Exciter Type 'C'[/b]
With 'Big Bottom'..... makes everything really fizzy and sparkly!!

[b]Zoom RFZ-2000[/b]
Digital reverb and multi effects unit.
Nice assortment of delays and reverbs with other nifty effects.

[b]Soundtech ST31[/b]
Mono 31 band Graphic EQ used to alter the monitor signal

[b]Berhinger Ultrapatch P2000 patchbay[/b]
For connections etc.

The Mixer and all of the effects are all enclosed (units rackmounted) within the purpose built cabinet which sits approx 6 units high. Everything is connected up to work out of the box.

[b]200w 8ohm Wedge monitors X 2[/b]
Custom made wedge monitors each equipped with a 200w 12" driver and 1" tweeter. 2 x speakon connectors for daisy linking. Made from 18mm ply and painted black. These have never let me down and sound superb.

[b]150w 8ohm full range cabinets X 2[/b]
Generic 'no-name' full range cabinets in grey. 15" driver, 4" horn and 1" tweeter.
I used these for side and drum fills.

All patch cables and speakon leads for all speakers included (over £100 worth of cables).

[b]So there you are....... everything you will need for a full band PA and you can fit it all into a hatchback car with ease (seats down of course).
The PA cabs show obvious signs of wear and tear but they function perfectly. I do have some replacement cabinet foam to cover all the speakers, so I'll throw that in as well.
This has served me and my band very well and we often received favourable comments from the audience about the clarity of the sound.

I think £1,150.00 collected is a fair price for this whole set up, considering you will not need to buy anything else. System can be seen and heard working so that the buyer is 100% happy with eveything. Based in Brandon, in Suffolk.[/b]

I'll be happy to answer any queries so PM away!!

Many thanks,

Jamie.

Edited by tombboy

All PM's replied to and some people considering a purchase.

In the meantime some photos for you...... sorry for the quality.... taken with my camcorder. Two of everything, apart from the mixer and effects, obviously.