Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ahem, 'Fender' Jazz Bass + Crap Hard Case

Moos3h

Hi all,

I bought this bass in a poor state and I've made it less poor. God knows what it was originally, but it's a very resonant and nice playing plank quite frankly - really surprising.

Let's be honest though, it's not for the perspex-case brigade, this is a battle scarred road warrior (or something) that actually sounds great and I think it plays better than my other 'Jazz'.

Can I state the bleedin' obvious for a sec? IT'S NOT A FENDER! I applied the logo which was kindly given to me by Dave.C as a practise before doing my other Jazz as I wasn't afraid to experiment on this bass. It's not a brilliant job but gets the job done from a distance.

Fitted with Wilkinson Jazz pickups (very impressive indeed) and quite frankly it's better than I think it deserves to be.

Not asking much for this, given it's rustic nature, so looking for £120 including a crap 'Fender' case (big Fender decal but looks more like a Stagg ABS) that has some corner damage but it's functional and FREE!

Postage on top, or you're welcome to collect from me in Hertfordshire!

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

[quote name='Moos3h' post='898239' date='Jul 18 2010, 06:00 PM']Let's be honest though, it's not for the perspex-case brigade, this is a battle scarred road warrior (or something) that actually sounds great and I think it plays better than my other 'Jazz'.[/quote]

maybe your better investing in a decent jazz me thinks hahaha

Guest BassKS

[quote name='Moos3h' post='900027' date='Jul 20 2010, 01:53 PM']At least you know if you don't like it, someone will take it off your hands! I should have asked for more cash! Hehehe...[/quote]

Moos3h is an awesome guy. Thanks for the transaction on Sat.... That goes towards a new warmoth that is making its way in bits from the US......