Why become a member? ×

*SOLD * Peavey Combo 300 115BW

I've chatted about this thang in another thread over here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=88629&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=88629&hl=[/url]

Currently it's sitting pretty in my spare bedroom, but I dont use it, so I might as well convert it to cash, if I can. I'm based in Cardiff and realistically you'd likely have to come and get it as it's quite heavy, cant imagine what postage would be. I can drive it somewhere local-ish. It's been looked after, rarely gigged (basically 6 times, over 10 years ago!)

I'd possibly throw some money at it if anyone has a fretless going, or a fairly tasteful electric 6 string guitar I can use to mess about on... though I dont want to clutter the house with junk so no cheapo, junky stuff.

Going rate seems to be £150 (which is a great price for this beast), so lets start it at £160 and I'll let you knock me down a tenner cos i'm nice :)

There's also one on Ebay now going for £120 with 4 days to go (I am good at losing a sale!)

I'll hold out for the cash it as I've had it for 20 years and another few wont hurt.

Cheers

Neal

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• 2 weeks later...

61 views, so I guess most people have seen it! thanks for the interest :)

last one went on Ebay for £143. I'll match that.

Out of curiosity, is anyone interested in this, but location is an issue? I am purely curious, Im not about to drive it to Scotland (although I've never been to me Celtic cousins land and would love to, so I might just do that!!! :rolleyes: )

Trade/Part Ex bump attempt.

There's a few things I am after, for experience, that I could be persuaded to throw some cash on top of this for...

- fretless
- 8 string
- 5 string

in that order. nothing too shoddy/cheap sounding/awful looking/gaudy colours/weird sticky out bits :)

Also, I doubt anyone wants to part ex a good looking Sunburst American Fender Precision?? Ye never know...

• 2 months later...

[quote name='LemonCello' post='1005225' date='Oct 29 2010, 02:30 PM']Hiya,

Does it have castors?

Lc[/quote]

Hi, Um, yes it does, I put some on ages ago. I see you're in the 'Diff, you're welcome to pop round and try it. House is a bit trashed at the moment as got DIY work going on.

If anyone's interested, PM me, just in case I miss the thread

cheers

Neal

• 4 weeks later...