Why become a member? ×

DHA VT-1 EQ Custom

sockdeluxe_mikey

Hi all!

I have for sale here a special pedal - it's a DHA VT-1 EQ Custom painted in a black over standard 'massacre' red and white paint job. As you may know already, it is a valve preamp/distortion based around a single 12AX7 which needless to say has a lovely sound to it. In combination with the three band EQ, this can range from being a really nice low gain bassy sound (absolutely killer with a neck pickup) to complete mid based screaming distortion mayhem and (my favourite) on-the-edge valve amp style sound that can prove extremely convincing and potent with a solid state amp and all these points in between.

As mentioned, it has a three band EQ with a variable 'Q' mid shift point and it also a few switches at the top of the pedal - 'Bright' and 'Boost' are fairly self explanatory and are both very useful (there is absolutely INSANE amounts of level available from the boost section of this pedal! There are no problems getting clean tones from this pedal at any gain level in combination with the boost section), and there is a 'Colour' switch that when enabled compresses the signal a little and enables even more distortion at higher gain settings - believe it or not, resulting in some amazing fuzz tone!

Finally, there is a dedicated headphone port - I hope to cause no offense to Dave Hall, but ironically it is pretty noisy with headphones *but* through things like PC speakers and the like it works beautifully. In conjunction with the Line In it makes for a great praciting station and I have done this many times. It goes without saying that this pedal is also brilliant via a D.I and I have recorded this with a really big variety of different sounds which I managed to nail every single time.

If anybody has any other questions about this pedal then please do not hesitate to ask - it can either be posted recorded delivery or it can be picked up from my home near Brighton, West Sussex.

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by sockdeluxe_mikey

Can't believe this hasn't gone yet - I am starting to really need to move this one quite badly now, so I will accept [b]£95[/b] which still includes the 12V centre positive adapter (Boss style adapters do *not* work with this i.e centre negative) and postage. Any questions, then just let me know :)