Why become a member? ×

Godin A4 SA (fretted), plus Roland GR20

RichardH

Synth access jobbie fitted with the roland undersaddle pickups, as well as the usual piezo thingys.

Now strung with Galli black tapewounds

Pretty much immaculate bar a tiny 1/8" blemish that I'll take a pic of at some point.

Comes with original fitted Godin gig bag plus case candy and original strings (should you like cheesgrating your fingers).

It's pretty much as new (and a new one'll set you back £1100).

£675 + shipping. [SOLD 19th July 2010]

Also available is a Roland GR20 with cable and manual, £250 + shipping.

I'll do both of them for £900 shipped (with insurance) in the UK.

Edited by RichardH

Here's today's batch of pics - this time of the GR20.

I should say that I've had an expression of interest, which relies on the potential buyer selling a bass first. I have said I will give him first dibs, and some time to sell the bass, but should anyone else be interested, I will check with Mr First Dibs before going any further. Does that make sense?

R

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='RichardH' post='899202' date='Jul 19 2010, 06:11 PM']Well folks, subject to the cheque clearing, I'm sad to say the bass is sold. GR20 is still up for grabs though - I think I'll do a separate add for that chappy.[/quote]

Just thought it worth mentioning that I was the buyer of the Godin, and a lovely bass it is too. I'd never have spotted that ding (still struggle!) if Richard hadn't mentioned it!

'being-dropped-3 metres-from-an-aircraft-hold-onto-the-tarmac-below' type packaging too!

Warren

I listed it above at £250 + shipping, but I'll do it at £250 inc. fully insured shipping.

EDIT - might be better to use the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=95690"]GR20 thread I set up[/url] rather than cluttering this one :)

Edited by RichardH