Why become a member? ×

FS Spector Euro lx or trade for marcus miller

tividalebass

Hi all, had this bass from new 4 years ago. It was my 40th birthay present to myself and has served me well over the past 4 years. Only been played at church and at home and I have really babied this bought it on a whim walked into Soundcontrol and saw this hangin up and left the shop with it, it looked and played that well.

It has a gorgeous high quality natural maple top finish. Will sell with a set of new DR Hi beam strings

sellin as I am hankerin after a Marcus Miller and the wife says I can't play two.

So any one considering letting theres go, will want some money my way as well if doing a trade

For a straight sale looking for £825

Will email pics if required as having trouble uploading jpg's

Edited by tividalebass

[quote name='tividalebass' post='890828' date='Jul 9 2010, 09:34 PM']Hi all, had this bass from new 4 years ago. It was my 40th birthay present to myself and has served me well over the past 4 years. Only been played at church and at home and I have really babied this bought it on a whim walked into Soundcontrol and saw this hangin up and left the shop with it, it looked and played that well.

It has a gorgeous high quality natural maple top finish. Will sell with a set of new DR Hi beam strings

sellin as I am hankerin after a Marcus Miller and the wife says I can't play two.

So any one considering letting theres go, will want some money my way as well if doing a trade

For a straight sale looking for £825

Will email pics if required as having trouble uploading jpg's[/quote]

Ive played this particular bass, and its a beauty, very low action and slaps great, very articulate sound, has a great neck and a fantastic player all round, i woudnt mind this myself.
huge bump for a great bloke and a fantastic bass - all the best - lee