Why become a member? ×

Boss SYB-5 £99 o.n.o

bigsmokebass

Great FX pedal Baught from eBay new for £120 and played once with a Tesco 9v battery, so about 20 mins play max? Uber fun and versitile with other fx pedals unlike most synths, I've heard it has unlimited sound samples with a Boss expression pedal (both compatable with eachother).

I will regret selling this pedal but I'm sure someone else would have a greater use for it.

[b]Pictures: [/b]will be uploaded at a later date- watch this space!!

[b]Reason for sale[/b] I'm selling due to the fact i have a Fender '51 Pbass and in my opinion, the sound isn't anything near as clear as it was with my Ibanez, Fender Squier VM fretless [color="#8B0000"](which was a great combi!)[/color] and my EB Musicman SR5, rendering this poor pedal useless.
[sup]*sniff sniff*[/sup] =[
I was hoping at somepoint to be able to buy another bass and use this once again, so I left it in the box and there it has remaind since.

[b]Comes with:[/b] origional box, manual (inc 'default' fx samples) and i'll buy a reasonable priced 9v to supply with it.
Everything in Brand New condition, not even a speckle of dirt on the pedal!!

[b]For specs:[/b] please visit [url="http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/SYB-5/index.html"][color="#FF0000"]HERE[/color][/url]

[b]Videos:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMbP3Yr2nmk"][color="#0000FF"]HERE[/color][/url] <--- you can see what i mean about modern bass sounds on it

[b]Payment/P&P:[/b] I would prefer cash and collection but i will accept Paypal, a bank transfer and cheque via post: obveusly all have to clear before a transaction.

If your willing to pay postage, then i can send but only within the UK. Otherwise im willing to meet halfway- within reason.

[b]Collection:[/b] Either from CH62 or the TF1 area's but please state which.

[b]Trial[/b] Anyone local to CH62 is welcome to visit and try out.

[b]Sorry:[/b] No trades as it is Brand New condition and im aiming to get my money back or close enough.

Thank you,

Big Smoke Bass

EDIT: soon to be put on ebay, bag a bargain NOW!

Edited by bigsmokebass

I bought and sold one of these for exactly the same reason.
Sounds like it would be cool and would work, yet I could get it to do no more than make Lazer sounds...I've heard what they can do but I just couldn't do it!

Good luck with the sale, built like a tank as always these.

I never got around to lazer sounds.... damn!!
i played a few Jean Michel Jarre licks and tried out the fx on different basses =]
totally fun & professional fx pedal: i dont see why it hasnt sold. it is NEW condition, saving you [b]£20[/b]
:S

• 2 weeks later...

i know, i've had this on for a while now and it is sad, really sad considering both yours and mine are actually great pedals: especially in comparrision to multi fx synth sounds. :)

did you manage to sell yours in the end?
i would like one myself, I love the EHX sound and build quality for mass prod.

• 3 weeks later...