Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown MAG300 C210T

Am selling this amp as my band has come to an end and I've decided to give the music a break. Am selling for £210 as it is still in perfect condition. They retail around the £400 mark. I live in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, ideally would like it collected but depending on your situation we might be able to arrange something.

I can't speak highly enough of this amp. I've always used it to get lovely warm, rich tones. I've used it for both practices and gigs and never needed to go beyond half the max volume. I've used it in small pub venues, theatres that hold around 1500, as well as outdoor festivals to 15000.

It's practical too. It's got handles on the sides and is comfortable for one person to lift.

The MAG-C210t 2 x 10 + tweeter combo features a potent new fan-cooled 307 watts RMS power section. Rotary bass, middle and treble controls are supplemented by smaller rotary controls providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz, providing a comprehensive 5 band EQ section.

Additionally, front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to attacking and warm, rounded sounds respectively and, on the subject of low-end response, the trademark Ashdown sub-harmonic generator is ready and able to deliver truck loads of earth moving tone if called upon.

Inputs are provided for active and passive instruments and the front panel also features an effects send and return, a tuner/line output and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.

With the MAGs now achieving EVO II status, the amplifier also includes a built-in compressor with precision sonic control.

Power is delivered through custom Ashdown BlueLine speakers – famous for their controlled and extended low end performance, exceptional midrange attack and bright top end.

The cabinet is protected by a tough carpet covering.

Specifications:

•Power Output (RMS) 307W
•Power Requirement 230 / 115V
•Speaker Configuration 2 x 10" BlueLine speaker + tweeter
•Frequency Response -3dB at 17Hz and 30KHz
•Speaker Outputs Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
•High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9MOhms / Input range 150mV - 20V p-p
•Low Instrument Input Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
•Line Input Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
•DI Output 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
•Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
•Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
•EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz
•Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz
•Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
•Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz
•Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
•Deep +8dB @ 50Hz
•Bright +10dB @ 10kHz
•Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
•Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
•Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
•H x W x D (mm) 581 x 610 x 335
•Weight (kg) 35