Why become a member? ×

Audio Technica ATW3110a 3000 Body Pack Wireless System

For sale is my Audio Technica ATW3110a 3000 Body Pack Wireless System. This has been used live 4 times and for the past year has sat at home in its box due to the change in my live set-up. It has one of the clearest sounds I have heard for a wireless system. Very clean and true and has a great range plus the ease of use and availability to change frequencies speaks for itself. I paid £450.00 for this. It comes with all the manuals, power supplies and in mint condition box. I am prepared to send via secure courier but if the buyer wishes to pick up then that is not a problem. I am looking for £160.00 inc P&P, so make me an offer :)

Here are the tech specs -

For the wireless user ready to step up to an advanced UHF system, the 3000A Series is the solution. Offered in two UHF frequency bands, the 3000A Series features Audio-Technica's Digital Tone Lock Squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display in each unit which provides convenient visual indications of settings and operation status. The new frequency-scan function enables automatic assignment of clear open channels. The new ATW-R3100 receiver benefits from a newly designed high-specification front-end filtering system along with the latest Audio-Technica 1/2-wave antenna technology to maximise both simultaneous frequency use and range. Other features include 200-channel UHF True Diversity frequency-agile operation, soft-touch controls on all components, and step-through menus for setting preferences.

* Automatic frequency scanning for easy set-up
* 200 PLL-synthesized channels per band selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
* Available in two frequency bands:
840.125 - 864.875 MHz (F Band).
795.500 - 820.000 MHz (E Band)
* True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
* Interference-resistant UHF band operation
* Advanced digital ToneLock™ squelch
* Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
* Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
* Ground-lift switch
* Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
* Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space
* ATW-T310 UniPak® transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
* ATW-T341 handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Elite® AE4100 cardioid dynamic element
* ATW-T371 handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element

Edited by mattbass6