Why become a member? ×

I'm selling my Stingray

FunkingFunker

OK, after my previous post, I've now completed the gig I had to get through and can now get around to selling this Music Man Stingray before I go and save the world.

Its in fine condition, no massive dinks or anything nasty, no belt rash and the necks just corking.

From what I Can make of the Music Man serial number database, its about a 1993 model (sn 41001), 3 EQ, and I believe I'm the 2nd owner. Previous owner was an enthusiast who found that his kids didn't work with bass playing. I'm selling as I'm off around the world to do voluntary work and need the dosh (and my Jazz will remain my favored axe).

Pictures attached. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'm selling it with its Hiscox hardcase, and its straplocks/strap.

The important question? Well, I'd like AROUND £800 for it, but I know thats pitching high...so if you are interested, put your best negotiating trousers on and come and speak to me - I openly accept a bit of haggling, the best haggler will walk away with it. The only thing I'll accept in part trade would be some kind of travel bass, nothing else.

Available to try out in either Cheltenham or I can get up to the midlands (warwickshire/b'ham way). Either way, provide your own amplification.

Have to say this was my first 'ray, and one day I'll probably own another. I've loved playing it, but its now time we have to part. Please take care of it!!!