Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

US 08 P Bass for trade

jezzaboy

I think that I was being a bit picky wanting a black Jazz, so I have decided to see what `s out there. It is one of the new style standards with the fancy case and was bought from guitarguitar in Glasgow. It is fitted with a set of DR Marcus Miller Fatbeams and has been gigged 3 or 4 times since having the strings fitted. The case has a few surface scratches. It has an aftermarket scratchplate fitted cos I thought black looks cooler!

It has a few blemishes which I have tried to photo. One ding on the lower front under the tone control below the pickgaurd screw, one very small ding on the top/front where your arm comes across which I can`t even photograph, a couple of dings on the bottom of the body and a couple of very light dings on the back. The neck/frets are in great condition.

Trade wise I`m looking for a Geddy Lee, G&L, Warwick, Ibanez, anything four string except another P bass of course. Would do a swap plus cash my deal. Cash wise it`s worth around the £600 mark I reckon. I will post it via insured carrier or we can meet up. Any questions, ask away.

Cheers, Jez

[attachment=52691:DSC01558.JPG]

[attachment=52692:DSC01559.JPG]

[attachment=52693:DSC01563.JPG]

[attachment=52694:DSC01539.JPG]
Photo of ding

[attachment=52695:DSC01560.JPG]

Edited by jezzaboy