Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Your P bass case for my Asahi Pentax K1000 SLR?

discreet

Do you have a decent hard case or a proper gig bag in good condition, surplus to requirements and suitable for a Fender P?

Would you swop it for my Asahi Pentax K1000 35mm SLR fitted with SMC Pentax 50mm f2 bayonet lens + hood + UV filter?

Yes? Then PM me! :)

• 4 months later...

[quote name='discreet' post='869759' date='Jun 17 2010, 10:10 AM']Do you have a decent hard case or a proper gig bag in good condition, surplus to requirements and suitable for a Fender P?

Would you swop it for my Asahi Pentax K1000 35mm SLR fitted with SMC Pentax 50mm f2 bayonet lens + hood + UV filter?

Yes? Then PM me! :)[/quote]

hey i have a hard case previously used for a fender jazz (mexican me thinks?) it looks a bit beat as its toured for a fair few years but its still a solid case... would love to trade it for the camera rig as i dont have a camera anymore...long story... problem being i ride a motorcycle not drive a car therefore getting to you with a hard case would prove troublesome.

message back if ure still interested.

[quote name='Damods' post='1010287' date='Nov 3 2010, 05:05 AM']hey i have a hard case previously used for a fender jazz (mexican me thinks?) it looks a bit beat as its toured for a fair few years but its still a solid case... would love to trade it for the camera rig as i dont have a camera anymore...long story... problem being i ride a motorcycle not drive a car therefore getting to you with a hard case would prove troublesome.

message back if ure still interested.[/quote]

Had one of those cameras for years, and it was a peach.

Got nicked out of a car. I was heartbroken. :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='TheRinser' post='1024567' date='Nov 15 2010, 01:09 PM']Hey,

I'm now the proud owner of Weird War's P-Bass and case, not much need for the case... Interested?[/quote]

Silly me, completely forgot to link to the thread in question:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=108007"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=108007[/url]

Let me know if that looks like an acceptable trade!