Why become a member? ×

5 String Johnson by AXL

PhoenixBass1

Hi everyone, I'm selling my 5 String Johnson by AXL due to the fact I'd don't play it enough.
It's in very good condition with only a couple a tiny marks from the previous owner which i've tried to show in the pictures.

Unfortunately when is was sold to me it was missing a knob so I quickly ordered a replacement one, although I got a metal one instead of a plastic one which was a mistake but this can only be noticed from feeling and there is no noticeable difference when just looking at the bass. Also the knob doesn't actually fit the pot so I used blue-tac to hold it in place but again a new know would easily solve the problem. When attempting to fix this pot I also noticed the others to be slightly loose so they could probably use some attention and maybe glue. To conclude that the bass sounds brilliant and works perfectly, it's only a small issue that doesn't really affect anything but is easily solved.

I'm open to offers from anyone interested but I'm looking for around 110. Also I would prefer local pick up as I wouldn't really trust courier, but that's entirely the buyers choice.

Thanks