Why become a member? ×

Westone Thunder 3,near mint WITHDRAWN FOR THE MO

mikhay77

One of my mates is selling his bass gear and this was his pride and joy but he hasnt played it for ten or 15 years or so,no buckle rash,just a couple of small chips on the lower edge of the body but hardly noticeable.Pots and switches are a little scratchy but I think because it hasnt been used for such a long time.He banged 2 new batteries in and the active struck up(original jap batteries were in),sounds massive.Ebony fingerboard,through neck,mother o pearl inlays,bass and treble and midsweep,active on and off toggles in and out of phase and push pull split coils,all sorts of sounds.Fitted a set of 2nd hand strings,there about 4 months old(the others were absolutely dead,probably on from new)Only 2 things have been modded,2 of the original knobs were missing so I fitted a set of EMG ones I had spare and someone has fitted an led but its not wired in.Anyway there you go.Would rather someone pic up but suppose it can be posted.WITHDRAWN[attachment=52316:Photo0094.jpg][attachment=52321:Westone.jpg][attachment=52317:DSC_
0097.JPG][
attachment=52318:DSC_0099.JPG][attachment=52323:Photo0097.jpg][attachment=52325:Photo0099.jpg]

Edited by mikhay77