Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK300 Tricolour sunburst.

jonsparrow91

I got your pm so I thought I'd take a look, so I'm just gonna reply here.

Thanks for the interest. However I'm looking to sell it, I want the money for big al. And Ibby's arnt my thing.

As for the lack of interest. That's what you get, it's like eBay a bit, you can 35 watchers but it'll still end on 4 bids.
The only time I got rid of stuff on here is by messaging lots of people. That's no dig to the guys here though, you just got to be abit more forward, take the time to get some decent pics and get a solid short no bs description.

[quote name='spaz91' post='894327' date='Jul 14 2010, 12:48 AM']Feedback?[/quote]

Well, as you ask, the pics are not doing the bass justice IMO.

These are cracking basses. I used to have the five string version and the tone was very close to my stingray 4, but with some nice vintage P tones as well. And the sunburst is a nice finish, so I would get some better pics to show it off!

[quote name='simon1964' post='902807' date='Jul 23 2010, 08:51 AM']Well, as you ask, the pics are not doing the bass justice IMO.

These are cracking basses. I used to have the five string version and the tone was very close to my stingray 4, but with some nice vintage P tones as well. And the sunburst is a nice finish, so I would get some better pics to show it off![/quote]

Thanks very much :) I've updated the pics and the post. I still can't seem to do it justice as I've only got a webcam and a cameraphone to work with right now.