Why become a member? ×

Fender Double Gig Bag - GONE

Floyd Pepper

Hi All,

I have a Fender double gig bag up for grabs. The reason that I'm not selling it is because there is a split on the outer material at the bottom corner where the stitching has come away (approx 6 "). Still has all the padding inside and all zips and pockets are working.
If anyone is in the J13 M25 Staines area, they are more than welcome to pick it up.

Ideal project for anybody that is good with a needle and cotton!
Cheers,
Jim

Edited by Floyd Pepper

[quote name='Floyd Pepper' post='867190' date='Jun 14 2010, 05:05 PM']Hi All,

I have a Fender double gig bag up for grabs. The reason that I'm not selling it is because there is a split on the outer material at the bottom corner where the stitching has come away (approx 6 "). Still has all the padding inside and all zips and pockets are working.
If anyone is in the J13 M25 Staines area, they are more than welcome to pick it up.

Ideal project for anybody that is good with a needle and cotton!
Cheers,
Jim[/quote]

Hi, I'll presume it's for bass isn't it? Have you any piccies and what're the odds on postage?

Cheers :)

Fair enough, that said I'm trying to get hold of a double gig bag for not too much money, so paying postage wouldn't be much of an issue. I'll see if I can find out average postage costs :) the M25 area is a tad far away, I'm based in Rochdale, Manchester