Why become a member? ×

Quick 'ello..

Biggsy

Greetings all, thought I'd introduce myself as it seemed the polite thing to do!

I'm a convert from talkbass.com; only stumbled on this forum a few days ago while scouring the net for gear. I've recently developed serious G.A.S. for all things great and small, and will more or less be living in the classifieds!

Currently I use a (lefty) Warwick Corvette $$ through a Hartke 3500, with a 410TP Cab. Oh, and I'm a huge Electro Harmonix pervert!

Ah legendary, that's what we like to hear!

TalkBass is great; the first thing I looked for on here was a 'post your pedalboard' or 'mini rigs of doom' megathread to see how we stack up, although their for sale sections were nothing short of torture. Everything so cheap, rare items popping up all the time, and essentially impossible to get your hands on anything!

Glad to find somewhere with it all in one place, that's gonna save me months in ebay searches!

I actually noticed that only a few days ago, and it is very lame..

I've never bought anything off TB, always too worried about shipping costs (especially on cabs) / import duty / damage / voltage differences etc, but after hearing that you've had success I might start looking again, cheers!