Why become a member? ×

SOLD / Beautiful Spector Euro LX6 100% NEW

K-Fra

Hello,

I'm French, sorry if my english is not very good :lol: . I sell magnificent New Spector Euro LX6, we offered her to me at the 23 April for my birthday but 6 strings it is too much for me, I resell it for to take a other 5 strings. I connected it at my amp only 10 minutes and put back in its packaging and it is ready to be ship, I thought that I would put myself in it but I am determinedly subscribed to 5 strings of the blow I prefer to leave it to somebody who will know how to ring it as her the merit. Spector is not to be any more presented, they make for me left the best basses of the market, I have 2 others Euro LX5 which I like.
A great great sound which makes their fame, great versatility, you can to play all, jazz, dub, funk, rock, metal, everything passes easy there, one of the best neck which I know and a finish ultra looked at the top.
This Euro LX6 is wonderful, finish ultra amber burst hight glossy and his flammed top in maple is very beautiful. The invoice of origin to the amount of 2220euro (1833£) and i give it with the bass.
This Spector is really 100% new, i have just test it maximum 10 minutes.

Price= (1500£) new price 1400£ :) includ shipping cost to anywhere with insurance :rolleyes:

Trade is possible with a 5 strings bass... (i can to be interest by Sei Flamboyant and i prefer the headless, Leduc bass and same in headless: Maurad, MNV5, MP531, HMP531, Modern 5, or other bass, said me :lol: He can have an addition of money there on both sides)

I can ship in all Europe :lol:

• Original Spector NS curved body style
• Finishes: Maple Top: High Gloss Ultra Amber Burst.
• Neck: 3pc USA Rock Maple, Graphite Rod Reinforced, Neck-Thru-Body
• Body Wings: Alder back, slice of walnut, USA Figured maple top
• Fingerboard: 24 Fret, Rosewood, mother of pearl Spector inlays
• Scale Length: 35"
• Gold Plated Hardware: Spector Brass Zinc Alloy Locking Bridge, Schaller Tuners and Straplocks
• Pickups: EMG 45DC dual coil pickups
• Active Tone Controls: Spector TonePump™ boost only active bass and treble
• Two volume controls. Push/pull operation to select single/dual coil pickup modes
• Width at nut 2.19", String Spacing at bridge .66", Fingerboard radius 16"
• Allen Wrench Sizes: Bridge 2mm, Truss Rod 5mm

[u]Pictures:[/u]

It's the first time I sell a part in Basschat but i'm a very serious seller. For more security if you want we can past by Ebay for to finalze this transaction (I have more 240 feedbacks on ebay and 100% perfect :lol: )

Thank's for your interest :lol:

Edited by K-Fra

• 2 weeks later...