Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Stu Hamm Urge II, signed by Stu!

Thunder Fingers

The bass is in good shape, but its visible that it have been used since it was new in 2003, have a couple "closeup" marks. You cant get them new in this colour anymore: Dark Sapphire Blue amd it was signed by Stu Hamm in 2006.

I love the bass and it play's great, But after I discovered Spector, I need the money, hehe.

It is a great bass and have been ugraded with:
* Black Hardware
* Badass III bridge
* Hipshot American Classic tuners (yeah, they are a few mm's to big, and it dont have a drop tuner anymore)
* Straplocks
* Brassnut (Holds in place, but might need to be installed professionaly)

[s]820£[/s] 720 gets you the bass shipped in a hardcase from Norway, Fender Trussrod tool is included.

pics:

A little trivia: This bass will be featured on all tracks on the new Guardians of Time album (no, I'm not playing it, it was on "rental" to the band at that time, hehe.

Edited by Thunder Fingers

I'd love this. I tried an Urge 1 many years back and promised myself one, but have never gotten around to finding one. Of course when one comes up I haven't got a penny to my name. Typical.

It usually is that way, Isn't it? :lol:
Well, Its not the same bass as a Urge I, For instance this one is made in USA and have 34".

BTW:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10144"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10144[/url] here's my feedback thread :)

(pathetic excuse for an way to early bump, I know :rolleyes: )

Edit:
Forgot to mention, I am open for offers, but no trades, I need the money. (Though a Spector or a Gib T-Bird can always tempt me..)

Edited by Thunder Fingers