Why become a member? ×

Laney HCM120B 120w Combo

My Laney HCM120B "Hardcore Max" bass amp combo is now officially up for grabs! Nice little amp with a single 15" driver, 6 band graphic EQ, built-in compressor and an awful lot of punch and power for its size. It has had moderate use, having been my main practice amp for about a year and seeing its fair share of open mic gigs, but I haven't really "nailed it" as I've always gone straight through the PA or mooched other peoples rigs historically :) Still, it's been around the block and as a result, some of the white plastic caps for the EQ have fallen off and been replaced, and there's a little bit of wear and tear on the carry handle, but other than that, she's still in decent enough shape, still going strong, and I'm hoping there should be many years of life left in her yet. The only reason I'm selling it is because I never use it anymore and I desperately need the money :rolleyes:

I'm asking for £100. I can arrange free delivery in the UK, but collection is always an option if you can make it to the Cheltenham area. Let me know if you're interested!

Edited by Dave_MuadDib