Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Boss ME-50B Multi Effects Unit: SOLD

For Sale is my Boss ME-50B Multi Effects Unit. I've not had this long and it is in immaculate condition.

It comes with the original packaging, power supply a handy padded bag (old laptop case) and a separate footswitch to activate the Compressor without having to programme patches etc.

The great thing about these units is that the effects can be used a 3 or 4 individual pedals rather than having to worry about porgramming patches etc although that can be done too if you're more technically minded than me :)

This is a really decent piece of kit in great condition, just sadly not being used much at the moment.

I'm looking for £120 inc P&P or £110 picked up. I would be more than happy to accept a P/ex for a Korg Pitchblack and some cash.

Here's what Boss has to say on this unit:

The BOSS ME-50B puts world-class bass effects in a rugged floor unit with easy pedal-style control. Effects are divided into six sections—Compressor/Limiter, Master, Filter/Tone, Drive/Synth, Delay/Modulation and Expression Pedal—giving bassists a range of unique and powerful tones including new effects like Sound Hold, Octave Up and Kick Drum. Effects can be edited using 23 knobs and controlled via three built-in footswitches and an assignable expression pedal. This is the piece no bass player should be without!

Floor-based bass multi-effects processor with easy analog control
Killer COSM® Compressor/Limiter and Drive effects, plus T-Wah, Slow Gear and Defretter
Innovative Sound Hold function for sustaining a low note while playing on top
Sound On Sound recording with new Kick Drum effect for keeping time
Dedicated knobs for each effect section—no menu-surfing!
Easy Tone effects with Preset EQ templates for quick tone editing
3 footswitches and onboard expression pedal routed to 6 options like Octave, Wah, etc.
Solid metal case built to withstand abuse

Edited by Old Horse Murphy