Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

AC Euro 200w combo amp. Loud and Reliable gigging workhorse.

cameltoe

Hello.

I bought this second hand about 18 months ago, after get hacked off with karting my Hartke vx3500 around to every gig we had, even small ones.

I'm no longer using it though, so it has to make way before I move house.

It's suprisingly loud actually. It easily copes with most of the gigs we do, and I'm in a LOUD five-piece band. I rarely have to push it above half way.

200w, (350 max) although there aren't many figures on the back of the amp to make clear all the output ratings. There is no speaker output- the speaker is wired into the amp, so I reckon it could be 4ohm.

As far as I can understand, AC Euro were a British company from Yorkshire making well built equipment, with good components, albeit aimed at the cheaper end of the market. (cheers to stevie for the info)

Bass/Treble master Equalisation plus a 4-band graphic EQ. Line out, compression, switchable active/passive input.

The castors are located on the side of the amp, which is a stroke of genius. Means you can easily push it about without worrying about it toppling over, and then stand it upright at gigs. :)

I'm in Cornwall- You can come collect or I can meet you somewhere within reason. I can also post this item for around £25 via TNT.

Cost? just [b][size=3]£75. [/size][/b]Not much at all for a solid, reliable gigging amp.

pics

Edited by cameltoe

• 1 month later...

Reply to the quote below...
have you still got the amp per chance? See, i've got another one exactly the same and was hoping i could bi-wire to make 400 w :)
if you do, please contact me asap! very interested

[quote name='cameltoe' post='851447' date='May 29 2010, 08:54 PM']I've just upgraded to Trace goodness so I have to put this up for sale, purely as I don't have the space for it.

I bought this second hand about 18 months ago, after get hacked off with karting my Hartke vx3500 around to every gig we had, even small ones.

It's suprisingly loud actually. It easily copes with most of the gigs we do, and I'm in a LOUD five-piece band. I rarely have to push it above half way.

200w, (350 max) although there aren't many figures on the back of the amp to make clear all the output ratings.

As far as I can understand, AC Euro were a British company from Yorkshire making well built equipment, with good components, albeit aimed at the cheaper end of the market. (cheers to stevie for the info)

The castors are located on the side of the amp, which is a stroke of genius. Means you can easily push it about without worrying about it toppling over, and then stand it upright at gigs. :rolleyes:

I'm in Cornwall- You can come collect or I can meet you somewhere within reason.

£75

pics to follow.[/quote]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...