Why become a member? ×

Sold: Modulus OB6

[b][color="#FF0000"]SOLD![/color][/b]

I will state here that I may any time withdraw this bass for sale if I change my mind about it, just as a disclaimer.

Semi-acoustic 6-string built 1999. Bought 2005 from the Groove Shoppe NYC.

Lane Poor dual coils, Bartolini 3-band eq Active/passive-switch. Vol/vol setup.

35" scale, 24 frets, 17 mm spacing.

For full disclosure: it has a cm big hairline crack by the stacked knob. This has been fixated by a prof. luthier. Small nick on the headstock is the only other blemish I'm aware of. Will get more pics later.

[b]Trades:[/b]
I'm interested in any high end 5-string bass, e.g. Sadowsky, MTD, Spector, Zon. Other brands as well, but those are the most attractive ATM. Preferably 19 mm spacing.

I might be interested in a Sadowsky 4-string jazz as well.

[b]Price:[/b] £1850, negotiable.

A few simple clips recorded with the built-in mic on my laptop (don't mind the crappy playing):

Edited by Stockholm Syndrome

I got one of those, and thats the only other freted one I have ever seen!

Great Bass, dusted mine off last night and used it for the first time in ages, would never let mine go!

Best of luck with the exchange and whoever gets this will get one crackin bass if mine is anything to go by.

I have to say that I never quite get the trade thing? Why not go for cash and then buy any bass that takes your fancy? Surely there must be an extremely low percentage of people who want your bass and actually have something to exchange that you want?

No harm in trying I suppose ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...