Why become a member? ×

***Fender Deluxe Active Jazz 4-string***

munkeh

Selling my Fender deluxe active 4-string jazz bass guitar in pursue to purchase a Fender MIJ jazz bass.

Specs. of the bass can be found here:

[url="http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0136760309"]http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0136760309[/url]

Bass is in MINT condition apart from a hairline finish crack on the heel neck joint where the neck bolts onto the body, it is just a laquer crack, it DOES NOT go through the wood. Received the bass like this, didn't affect the playability of the bass so didn't bother sending it back, besides would of costed me to send it back and then wait for another bass, i simply have no patients! lol

Bass hasn't let me down, ungigged, only used for home practice, no other damages that i can see on the bass.

Fender deluxe gig bag is included with manual, tags, truss rod and allen wrench to adjust the bridge.

Bass will be sent in it's original brown cardboard box which was how it was sent to me in the first place (I knew it was the right choice not to throw it away)

Selling this bass for [b]£300[/b] (R.R.P £475)

My loss, your gain (Still need to dig up another £130 for a MIJ fender =( )

Thanks for looking!

Edited by munkeh

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Sibob' post='20940' date='Jun 20 2007, 06:22 PM']Got any pics dude?

Si[/quote]

Yup! Here some pictures i took an hour ago.

My finger points out the hairline crack, don't know if you can see it properly. I took the neck off and checked if the crack goes through the wood and i can say it doesn't.

Last two pictures are taken with flash, realised the pictures were too bright after taking two pictures, but i just thought i'd include them in this post anyway.

Bass is very clean all round.

Edited by munkeh

[quote name='TimmyC' post='21674' date='Jun 22 2007, 12:24 AM']I tried one of these out recently and was mightly impressed for it's price[/quote]

Bass has served me well, no problems what so ever, the on-board EQ pre-amp is nice and easy to adjust, if i want a nice slap sound, a quick turn on the mid knob and there i have it, also mine is even cheaper than the retail prices :)

• 4 weeks later...