Why become a member? ×

FS: Dunlop Crybaby Bass 105Q

Huw Foster

As I'm having a bit of a pedal reshuffle, I thought I'd get rid of the ones I barely touch anymore.

Up for grabs is my Dunlop Bass Wah. You know the one. White, with that motion sensor thingy.

My one's about 5 years old I think, so understandably the aesthetic condition isn't perfect. I do still have the box though. It may have lost its shape a bit and it's dog-eared around the edges, but it's the original box thank you very much. Anyway. The box isn't what counts. (Hopefully. If you're so concerned about the box, maybe you're on the wrong forum? Is that an arrogant thing to say? Should I just stop talking now? Question mark?)

[b]LET'S JUST LOOK AT SOME PICTURES:[/b]

The rest are [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/huwberry/sets/72157624011236907/"]here[/url].

Sorry I can't do them any better than that - I don't have a decent camera other than a phone around. That should be plenty indication of the aesthetic condition though - as I've mentioned already, it is 5 years old. It's had plenty of use (read: love), and I think it even had velcro surgically attached to the bottom for pedal board purposes at some point. But it still does what it does perfectly.

Anyway. I hope it's not too unreasonable to suggest a price of [s]£60[/s] [b]£50[/b] posted?

I'll leave it at that for now.

Cheers!

Huw

Edited by Huwberry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...