Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Highway Jazz 2009

I originally listed this back in February, but decided to hang onto it for a while when it didn't sell straight away. Now it has to go to sort out my finances!
It's a Fender Highway One Jazz, which I bought new in 2009. It's in excellent condition, with no chips or big dents, just some minor glossed up patches on the satin finish (which is inevitable with this type of finish). I have added a Hipshot extender key and a nice tort pickguard from WD. The original tuner and guard will be included. It also has a Fender gigbag and the owners booklet and bridge and trussrod keys it came with. It's currently wearing D'addario Chromes, though the nickel rounds it came with are in the case. This is a lovely bass to play, comfortable medium-light weight and gives all the classic Jazz bass sounds.
£400 posted in the UK - I'll knock off £20 if you want to pick it up in person. The bass will be packed with the neck detached to reduce package size, and sent by Royal Mail Standard Parcels, insured to the full value.

EDIT: Now sold locally.

Edited by Beer of the Bass