Why become a member? ×

EBS DROME professional bass combo.....

voxpop

This my EBS Drome compact bass combo. It has 150 watts of power that I have found loud enough for small and medium size gigs with a rock drummer. It has a 12 inch quality drive unit and a high frequency horn. Usable COMPRESSOR / LIMITER, Di out, MONITOR IN for a CD player and many more features for both gigging live and rehearsing.
It is the older MK 1 version that is made in SWEDEN rather that the newer NEO version.
It has a great Valve simulator that really thickens the sound for a more mellow tone or it can be turned off to produce a really wonderful slap or cutting rock sound. It really is a very versatile combo with good features, light weight and is very loud.

[attachment=49878:DSC_0004.JPG]

[attachment=49877:DSC_0002.JPG]

[attachment=49879:DSC_0005.JPG]

[attachment=49880:DSC_0007.JPG]

The manual can be found here................... [url="http://www.bass.se/2009/manuals/NeoDrome.pdf"]http://www.bass.se/2009/manuals/NeoDrome.pdf[/url]

[b]Please note....... There is a hole at the back of the cab where the last owner had a speaker out put jack, I removed it as I did not need this feature.[/b]

Price is £385.
I can deliver in person within 50 miles of Reading free or postage will be £19.99 for a signed for insured courier service.

[b]I'm looking for a small low powered 'Bedroom' combo. Would consider a trade with cash. Or an ASHDOWN Evo / ABM head.........What have you got?????????[/b]

Edited by voxpop

I love these amps. They sound the mutts nuts. I've got an Ampeg 50 watt BA112 1x12 combo. Im cash strapped at the moment but if its still about when I do have some pennies how much of a cash adjustment would you want? The Ampeg is mint as its never left the front room.

Edited by TankJon

[quote name='TankJon' post='838630' date='May 16 2010, 09:26 AM']I love these amps. They sound the mutts nuts. I've got an Ampeg 50 watt BA112 1x12 combo. Im cash strapped at the moment but if its still about when I do have some pennies how much of a cash adjustment would you want? The Ampeg is mint as its never left the front room.[/quote]

Hi
£250 and your Ampeg would do it.

PM me if you are interested.

Marc

[quote name='voxpop' post='841674' date='May 19 2010, 08:29 AM']Bump for an edit.....

Would like to trade for a small 50 - 100 watt combo for home rehearsals.[/quote]

I have a Trace Elliot Boxer 65 that I could trade. What extra would you want on top ?