Why become a member? ×

Hey there

benjybassman

Hi my name's Ben, Im from surrey In England. I'v been playing bass for roughly around 4 years now. As for my gear I have a Fender Jazz U.S.A 4 string, a Warwick Corvette double buck 5 string and a peavey millenium 4 string. I use an ashdown 180w electric blue combo, looking for a more powerful rig for gigging, the ashdown doesnt quite cut it for me. Any recommendations? Im in two bands, both are currently gigging around the guildford and woking area in surrey. Im in a rock covers band called Under Cuver, we also take bookings for weddings and parties etc. check us out :) www.myspace.com/undercuver
and our live videos at www.youtube.com/Undercuverband.

Hi Check out Genz-Benz shuttle series mate, They are excellent for transporting round,I use the head with the practice rooms cab for ease and have a 2 x 12 which gives me full 600watts for gigs.I will get the arguments going here and say they are much better than mark bass and the ashdown little giant series ,The only people that seem to disagree are diehard fans just because of the names or people that have not heard one! There you go that will start em' off!

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='836448' date='May 13 2010, 06:26 PM']Hi Check out Genz-Benz shuttle series mate, They are excellent for transporting round,I use the head with the practice rooms cab for ease and have a 2 x 12 which gives me full 600watts for gigs.I will get the arguments going here and say they are much better than mark bass and the ashdown little giant series ,The only people that seem to disagree are diehard fans just because of the names or people that have not heard one! There you go that will start em' off![/quote]
cheers for the advise man, i will check em out :)