Why become a member? ×

FOR TRADE: Boss ME-50B

Tech

I'm playing guitar mostly in a post rock band these days. I still play a lot of bass but I don't really need this pedal anymore, I get to make crazy sounds on guitar instead.

what I would like though, would be a combination of money going either way and any of these pedals:
an MXR Dynacomp (or similar compressor that works well on guitar!)
a Line 6 DL-4
a digital reverb stompbox, preferably boss
an EHX micropog/hog/pog
a sturdy volume pedal

shoot me a pm to negotiate.

this multieffects unit comes with a power supply, an extension footswitch pedal, and all in a shiny metal hardcase that the previous buyer had organised. i can get pics of that if there's interest.

so here's what it looks like - not my actual unit, but it might as well be:

and as I say, any interest and I'll steal my flatmates camera for pics of this actual machine. all in good working condition, no major faults but i'll double check it before it goes anywhere. cosmetically it's good, it's used so there's a couple of scratches but it's been pretty well looked after.

meeting would be ideal - i could meet in south wales, or london, or if you want to meet the last weekend of may i could meet on the way (bristol, bath, maybe birmingham etc).

ta!

[quote name='Tech' post='832308' date='May 9 2010, 04:09 PM']I'm playing guitar mostly in a post rock band these days. I still play a lot of bass but I don't really need this pedal anymore, I get to make crazy sounds on guitar instead.

what I would like though, would be a combination of money going either way and any of these pedals:
an MXR Dynacomp (or similar compressor that works well on guitar!)
a Line 6 DL-4
a digital reverb stompbox, preferably boss
an EHX micropog/hog/pog
a sturdy volume pedal

shoot me a pm to negotiate.

this multieffects unit comes with a power supply, an extension footswitch pedal, and all in a shiny metal hardcase that the previous buyer had organised. i can get pics of that if there's interest.

so here's what it looks like - not my actual unit, but it might as well be:

and as I say, any interest and I'll steal my flatmates camera for pics of this actual machine. all in good working condition, no major faults but i'll double check it before it goes anywhere. cosmetically it's good, it's used so there's a couple of scratches but it's been pretty well looked after.

meeting would be ideal - i could meet in south wales, or london, or if you want to meet the last weekend of may i could meet on the way (bristol, bath, maybe birmingham etc).

ta![/quote]

I'm really in need of one of these bad boys, don't suppose you'd be interested in a Sansamp Bass Driver Deluxe? (Its the 6 channel all singing all dancing one)

But if not I'd too be interested in a cash price? And I can meet you in London at the end of the month... (I'm playing here in China now)