Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Peavey Max 700 head & 115 BVX Black Widow Cab

I bought this rig to give me some headroom in volume. This thing is LOUD (700 watts RMS) and too much for the pub gigs I do, so I've bought a combo and am selling this Max 700 amp for £220 ono and the 115 cab for £120 ono. Both in near mint condition.

(210 TVX cab - SOLD)

Come on guys make me an offer. The gear is in mint condition and both have quality custom covers included.

I'm based in Worthing, Sussex, but will send the head by Parcelforce 48 to any mainland UK location for £30.

Steve

Edited by sussexbassman

• 2 weeks later...

Heard this head in action tonight and as well as the fact that it sounded really good with a '78 P bass..going into a Peavey 210 TVX (which my friend bought)...it is in virtually showroom condition!!

What's more, Steve is a very easy person to deal with and his gear is really well looked after.

So if you want what the Yanks call 'Bang for your Buck' then this has got to worth investigating!

Those who saw my original advert will know this was part of my under used main rig which included a Peavey 210 TVX and 115 BVX Black Widow speaker stack.

So I've sold the 210 as above and now have the Max 700 available for the REDUCED PRICE of £220 and the 115 for £120 both in excellent condition and to include quality custom covers.

That's a heck of a lot of sound for not much money!!

[quote name='tischbein' post='857683' date='Jun 4 2010, 09:04 PM']If you parcelforce it to Germany I´ll buy it...
Cheers
Oliver[/quote]

Hi Oliver,

I'd be happy to parcelforce it to Germany if you pay for the shipping cost. Not sure how much that would be.

Let me know,
Steve